I missed a week …. Not because I wasn’t happy …. I was ….. just busy.
Week 3; No photos .... just some love for my friends!
- Having encouraging texts from a sunshine of a work friend .... Lisa! And a precious and stolen half an hour coffee with a friend I don't see very often.
- My Dad sparing the time to paint and gloss my hallway.
- Working on a project with my Mum. We are a great team .... a dream team!
- A husband who is full of kind words and empowerment!
1. A lovely box of chocolates from my hubby, with a treasured note inside! We have shared one a night before bed. They are scrummy yummy! Mmmmmm.
2. Using up some left over sock yarn for a shopping bag (taken from the Granny Chic book). I keep teasing Craig that I making it him as a man bag ... obviously I am not, it's just funny! I think I am going to keep it to collect all the plastic bags in. I love a bit of organising!
3. Practising the ripple technique thanks Attic24 for a planned housewarming present! My sister has just brought a house .... about 10 mins walk from me. And I want to make her something special. So I am trying different things out to make sure I get it "just right".
4. A new book! Yippppppeeeeee! I am now going to love you and leave you while I enjoy a coffee and some lovely browsing through each page of this delightful book.